Imagine an escape into an island where the isolation of romance and tranquility is all you would find. There you lie on the beach, beneath the deep blue evening sky while the stars are the only light that illuminate the calm waters of the ocean. As if time is standing still, you can now say that you are on "vacation."
...Welcome to Cayo Espanto, in Belize. A heavenly resort that requires only one thing from you, and that is to free your mind - Cayo Espanto will take care of the rest. Experience an exotic resort and island that offers you the luxury of saying that you've been to paradise. Cayo Espanto is unique and intimate with it's turquoise beach surrounding a 4-acre island of soft sand and beautiful palm trees. If you have pampered relaxation, privacy and service on your checklist of resorts, then Cayo Espanto marks the spot.
Guaranteed to be the ultimate paradise retreat, the luxurious Cayo Espanto offers:
- World class snorkeling
- Scuba diving
- Catered meals
- Attentive staff
- And much more
Having been named the "World's Best Private Island," Cayo Espanto offers the notion of simplicity and a no-distraction vacation. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Caribbean sea. Cayo Espanto features amenities such as a personal houseman, housekeeping, complimentary laundry service, Yves De Lormes premium Egyptian cotton bedding, a private verandah or sundeck, fitness equipment (upon request), and much more! Immerse yourself in this astounding private island vacation in ultimate privacy with 5-star world-class service and amenities.
Awards & Accolades:
- Best of the Best - Virtuoso, 2013
- World's Best Private Island - ISLANDS Magazine, 2009
- Honeymoon Destination of the Year - Modern Bride
- Best of the Best - Robb Report
- Gold List - Conde Nast Traveler
- Hideaway of the Year - Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report
- Editor's Pick - Travel & Leisure
- Caribbean Resort of the Year 2007 - World Travel Show, London
- Top 10 Great Escapes - ISLANDS Magazine
- Chef of the Year - 2007 BTIA
- Best Spa - 2006 World Travel Show, London