When you arrive at the Four Seasons Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo you will gasp in wonder. High on a plateau above Peninsula Papagayo looking down on the Pacific Ocean you will breathe in the ambiance of simple luxury from this 5 star resort and your new home in Costa Rica. The tastefully appointed grounds spill down a coastal hillside to a broad reach of golden sand. The province of Guanacaste on the northwest coast of Costa Rica revels in sweeping panoramas of a pristine natural beauty. Lose yourself on two unspoiled beaches, an indigenous spa with ultra-modern equipment, or the championship-level golf course you expect from a Four Seasons. Afterwards, wind down with a game of tennis or one of many diverse recreations at the on-site water sports center.
Within the magic of a tropical dry forest, the Four Seasons is one of Costa Rica’s top luxury resorts with its unique architecture inspired by natural flora and fauna. The designers carefully attended to Costa Rica’s most stringent environmental standards in order to present a retreat that has become a part of its surroundings. Costa Rican architect Ronald Zurcher crafted this Four Seasons to blend in seamlessly across 45 acres of flowering plants. evergreens, and tropical trees.
Here is just a sample of what is in store for you:
- 155 spacious guest rooms giving you a choice of terrace or treetop veranda views. This includes 35 suites where you can enjoy your own plunge pool.
- Private Residences with 2 to 3 bedrooms, a full kitchen and an oversized plunge pool. Views on offer are the Hilltop, the Pacific or the Bay.
- Five top of the line restaurants: the Papagayo that provides all-day dining; Congo’s with al fresco dining; Di Mare for Italian and fresh Pacific seafood; Caracol, the Golf Club’s traditional steakhouse; and Tico’s for an exotic open-air lounge.
- Bring the kids for their own children’s pool, an activity program just for them called Kids for All Seasons and Tuanis, the interactive teen center
- Couples can enjoy the serene calm of quiet pool or the romance of a hot plunge pool.
- Total relaxation on two expansive beaches or fun in the sun with an enticing array of water sports.
- For your body and spirit, refresh in a state-of-the-art fitness center and full service spa covering 16K sq ft of pampering treatments inspired by the tropics in addition to massage, steam and hydrotherapy.
- As you’ve come to expect from luxurious Four Seasons around the world, an Arnold Palmer signature 18-hole golf course.
- A Costa Rican luxury tour operator offering introductions to local wonders such as eco-adventures, deep sea fishing and surfing.
- An exclusive, private beach club in an uninhabited part of the peninsula seven minutes away from resort, including complimentary transportation.
- Full sail odysseys pushing off from a 380 slip full-service marina accommodating crafts from mega yachts to high octane sport fishing boats.