On the island of Hawaii, at the center of five sacred mountains, there is a sanctuary. One of classic Hawaiian architecture and breathtaking landscapes. An enclave of personal privacy. Here, the six senses are encouraged to indulge themselves in culture, well-being and genuine Aloha.
Fairmont Orchid, Hawai’i is a 32-acre oceanfront luxury AAA Four Diamond resort located on the Kohala Coast Hawaii with a white sand lagoon, Hawaiian SpaWithout Walls, golf, tennis, six restaurants, extensive meeting and event facilities, and year-round children's program.
- Condé Nast Traveler, Gold List: The World’s Best Places to Stay
- Condé Nast Traveler Platinum Circle
- Green Key Global Green Key Eco-Rating (4)
- Travel + Leisure, World’s Best Hotels
- Fodor’s Choice Norio’s Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar
- Fodor’s Choice Brown’s Beach House Restaurant