Stroll amongst the bougainvillea and gardenias around the 5 bedroom Villa UJV 153, or Tatiana, in Vitet, St Barts. Settle in for the day poolside on the sunny terrace where a Japanese inspired wooden infinity deck is designed for soothing contemplation of nature's beauty. Classic Richard Schultz designed chaises lounges and an oversized, comfy bamboo and wicker lounger tempt you to soak up the sun and the expansive views of the turquoise Caribbean. For a shady retreat, head to the poolside gazebo for a breezy lunch.
The kitchen is designed in tropical woods, stainless steel, polished concrete, and glass. It is contemporary and fully-equipped, with the most modern top-of-the-line appliances. The indoor living area, overlooking the pool, features oversized white linen couches, Artemide reading lamps, and a full entertainment center with music matching the serene mood of the villa. All the bedrooms have king size beds dressed with Italian linens and cashmere blankets. Thick white European drapes provide privacy and atmosphere.
This unique villa is inspired by the principals of the Zen garden: simplicity of line and form with minimal and contemporary furnishings, allowing the beauty and tranquility of respected materials to inform your experience. The villa overlooks Grand Cul de Sac and the ocean beyond, and is just minutes from fine dining at four intimate beachfront resort hotels - Le Sereno, the Hotel Christopher, Hotel Guanahani, and Le Toiny.
Please note: this villa is available at the list price over Thanksgiving; there are no breakdown rates.
- Air Conditioning in the Bedrooms
- CD Player
- Gas Grill
- High Speed Internet
- House Manager
- iPod Connector
- Maid Service Daily, except Sundays & Holidays
- Safe with Code
- Sound System
- Telephone /Fax Machine
- U.S. Satellite TV
- Welcome Amenity - Wine & Cheese (During High Season)
- 10 minute drive
- 10 minute drive
- 15-20 minute drive
- Children Allowed
Inclusions / Terms and Conditions
Villa Rentals in St Barths Include:
- Complimentary 24/7 personal concierge service during the length of their stay in St Barths. That includes:
- Being met at the airport arrivals gate by your personal concierge for the week
- Being escorted to the villa by that concierge, where you are given a complete orientation to the property
- 24/7 concierge desk service from your personal concierge during your stay, just send a text or call your concierge to set-up anything you desire: grocery delivery, private chef, restaurant reservations, boat charters, in-villa yoga, pilates or massage session, babysitter...and more
Standard minimum stay requirements for stays apply