Villa UJV 282 is an old Swedish home from 1870, recently rebuilt with respect of the same architectural style and design. It was occupied by the island's only Doctor, Louis Vialenc, for the years of 1940-1960. The house overlooks the Gustavia Harbor, and is perfect for watching the yachts come and go. The large wraparound terrace provides an ideal setting for evening cocktails and sunsets.
Villa UJV 282 is walking distance to restaurants, shops, and nightlife is an added bonus.
During the Bucket or Les Voiles the villa rents for the holiday rate of $10,290 per week.
- Air Conditioning in Bedrooms & TV Area
- CD Player
- French Satellite TV /DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Maid Service is Daily, except Sunday & Holidays
- Outdoor Shower
- Parking (1 space)
- 5 minute walk
- 1-3 minute walk
- In Gustavia
- Children Allowed
Inclusions / Terms and Conditions
Villa Rentals in St Barths Include:
- Complimentary 24/7 personal concierge service during the length of their stay in St Barths. That includes:
- Being met at the airport arrivals gate by your personal concierge for the week
- Being escorted to the villa by that concierge, where you are given a complete orientation to the property
- 24/7 concierge desk service from your personal concierge during your stay, just send a text or call your concierge to set-up anything you desire: grocery delivery, private chef, restaurant reservations, boat charters, in-villa yoga, pilates or massage session, babysitter...and more
Standard minimum stay requirements for stays apply