Villa UJV 331, also known as Stella Maris, is located on the Corossol hillside in St Barts, and has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a pool. This nicely decorated villa offers a nice view over Corossol bay and the ocean. The villa is built on different levels with two cottages. In the main cottage, you enter by stairs leading to the living room, which overlooks the ocean. It opens on the right to the gourmet kitchen and a covered outside dining and living area. The living room is furnished with large pale-blue comfortable sofas. A few steps down is the large terrace, offering a nice pool facing the view, deckchairs to relax and an outside living area.
Two bedrooms are located in the same cottage next door to the main villa. The master bedroom is located upstairs and has a terrace to enjoy the ocean view. It features a king size bed, an ensuite bathroom opening onto a back terrace and an office. This room is spacious and well-decorated in pale-pink tones. The second bedroom opens to the pool level and features a four poster king size bed and an ensuite outside bathroom partially covered. This bedroom has an additional sofa bed, perfect for a child. On the opposite side of the main villa, the third bedroom is located in an independent cottage. It features a four poster double bed with mosquito netting, an ensuite bathroom and opens onto a small garden facing the view. This room is nicely decorated in red tones with a Colonial style.
This villa is spacious, comfortable and well-decorated. You will enjoy the sunset view from November to February.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD Player
- Gas Grill
- Maid Service daily, except on Sundays
- No Pets
- Pool - Medium Size with Steps
- Safe with Code
- Satellite TV
- Sound System (BOSE - HiFi)
- 6 minutes.
- 6 minutes drive
- 6 minutes drive
- Children Allowed
- Child Min Age
- Children allowed upon special written request.
Inclusions / Terms and Conditions
Villa Rentals in St Barths Include:
- Complimentary 24/7 personal concierge service during the length of their stay in St Barths. That includes:
- Being met at the airport arrivals gate by your personal concierge for the week
- Being escorted to the villa by that concierge, where you are given a complete orientation to the property
- 24/7 concierge desk service from your personal concierge during your stay, just send a text or call your concierge to set-up anything you desire: grocery delivery, private chef, restaurant reservations, boat charters, in-villa yoga, pilates or massage session, babysitter...and more
Standard minimum stay requirements for stays apply