Villa UJV 334, also known as Villa Olive, is an exquisite hilltop estate in Gouverneur and offers an eagle's eye view over St. Jean Bay, St Barts. Built into the volcanic rock villa UJV 334 has a desert like setting with the wild natural materials transformed into a landscape of teak walkways, sculptural walls, desert gardens and grand, yet intimate, living pavilions.
Ascend a teak stairway to the central pavilion which flows out onto an expansive teak deck and overflows into the horizon on the waters of a gray green infinity pool which floats along the full front of the deck and view. To the left of the entrance pavillion is a living room, with a labyrinth of white couches and ottomans, and glass doors which open on all sides to invite in the views.
Just past the living room are two bedrooms, each in separate buildings divided by a teak walkway. These spacious bedrooms are private oases, decorated in white, accented with black and white photographic art, floor to ceiling mirrors and shelves which can be concealed behind rolling floor to ceiling doors, a dressing room, and a bathroom with dual rain shower heads. The feeling is fresh, clean, modern and very private. The quality of the design and materials used within, compliment the warmth and beauty of natural elements outside. The front walls of glass of these two bedrooms both open onto a teak deck area and the magnificent view.
Just past the dining room and kitchen pavillion that are to the right of the entrance, you will find two more of these inviting queen sized bedrooms, with all of the same amenities and ambiance. The view doesn't feature as much of the sea as the bedrooms to the left, but the vista over the hillsides and the towering cactus are fabulous. There is a long covered teak walkway along the back of the house which provides another lovely connection to all rooms. At either end of the walkway is a small lounging pavillion - for relaxing, or enjoying a tranquil massage in plein air.
The majesty of this hilltop setting, and the use of native materials to complement thoughtful design and modern sensibilities, creates a most unique vacation experience from this vantage point.
Parties in the villa are accepted only upon request from Manager/Owner
- Cell Phone
- Heated Pool (High Season) ( Large 78x18ft)
- iPod Docking Station (Bose) in each bedroom
- No Pets
- Sound System
- U.S. Satellite TV
- 5 minutes drive
- 8 minutes drive
- 8 minutes drive
- Children Allowed
- Child Min Age
- 12 years old.
- No dogs allowed
Inclusions / Terms and Conditions
Villa Rentals in St Barths Include:
- Complimentary 24/7 personal concierge service during the length of their stay in St Barths. That includes:
- Being met at the airport arrivals gate by your personal concierge for the week
- Being escorted to the villa by that concierge, where you are given a complete orientation to the property
- 24/7 concierge desk service from your personal concierge during your stay, just send a text or call your concierge to set-up anything you desire: grocery delivery, private chef, restaurant reservations, boat charters, in-villa yoga, pilates or massage session, babysitter...and more
Standard minimum stay requirements for stays apply