Villa UJV 394, also referred to as Tamara, is a completely renovated, 3 bedroom apartment in the heart of Gustavia, St Barts.
If you enjoy the buzzing town life, UJV 394 may be the apartment for you. Located just beyond the main yacht dock, this apartment looks out over the harbor with the local boats as well as the yachts. Restaurants and shops are all within easy walking distance. It has a balcony where one can enjoy the coming and going of boats and the people strolling by, sitting next to a plant wall with real plants. The apartment is fully air-conditioned, and with the doors closed, it is quiet.
The fusion of modern and classic decor works well in this apartment. The kitchen is sleek and white, and fully-equipped. The adjacent living room has inviting seating.
The master bedroom, with king sized bed, is on the main floor. The modern bathroom has a large shower and double sinks. Upstairs are two bedrooms, one of which has a bathroom with shower. There is a guest half-bath located on the main floor.
UJV 394 TAM is great for people who like to vacation in the midst of it all!
- DVD Player
- Electric Barbecue on the balcony
- Fully Air-Conditioned
- Hair Dryer
- In-room Safe
- iPod Docking Station
- Maid Service Daily, except Sundays & Holidays
- Satellite Dish Network /CanalSat/Direct TV with U.S. Channels
- WiFi & hard wire connections
- 1 minute walk
- In Town
- Children Allowed
Inclusions / Terms and Conditions
Villa Rentals in St Barths Include:
- Complimentary 24/7 personal concierge service during the length of their stay in St Barths. That includes:
- Being met at the airport arrivals gate by your personal concierge for the week
- Being escorted to the villa by that concierge, where you are given a complete orientation to the property
- 24/7 concierge desk service from your personal concierge during your stay, just send a text or call your concierge to set-up anything you desire: grocery delivery, private chef, restaurant reservations, boat charters, in-villa yoga, pilates or massage session, babysitter...and more
Standard minimum stay requirements for stays apply